The TJ Podcast: April 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate tuck into a few stories and content pieces from the last two or three weeks, and TJ's editor-in-chief signs off with an exit interview.
- This Is The Future Of Work For Women
- Mental health transparency at the top is the key to workplace wellbeing
- How to use data storytelling in L&D
- How to change the behaviour of your people: The end becomes the beginning
- The last laugh: Big Brother is watching
- McKinsey's Women in the Workplace report 2020
This week’s look at the news, reviews and research for all those working in HR, talent, skills and workplace learning and organisational development.
Oliver Assonga on why your Linkedin profile shouldn't look like your Facebook profile
Sue Stockdale uses her experience of leading teams in the Arctic to reveal the importance of trust in motivating teams in difficult situations
Trevor Wheatly discusses how 360° profiling can turn routine appraisals into practical assessments of performance based on the behaviours that matter in business.
Learning Pool has received a Gold award at the 2022 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
We need to do a better job of preparing young people for the world of work, so they can make informed choices and build fulfilling careers.