The TJ Podcast: April 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate tuck into a few stories and content pieces from the last two or three weeks, and TJ's editor-in-chief signs off with an exit interview.
- This Is The Future Of Work For Women
- Mental health transparency at the top is the key to workplace wellbeing
- How to use data storytelling in L&D
- How to change the behaviour of your people: The end becomes the beginning
- The last laugh: Big Brother is watching
- McKinsey's Women in the Workplace report 2020
Sarah Cook and Steve Macaulay provide advice on developing a feedback culture that promotes on-going feedback and continuous improvement
Luke Smith explores the importance of supporting employees through medical issues
Dana James-Edwards shows the importance integrity when having sensitive conversations
Trevor Wheatly discusses how 360° profiling can turn routine appraisals into practical assessments of performance based on the behaviours that matter in business.
Learning Pool has received a Gold award at the 2022 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service
We need to do a better job of preparing young people for the world of work, so they can make informed choices and build fulfilling careers.