The TJ Podcast: March 2021
Jon, Jo and Kate discuss the career of a TJ legend, plus a few recent news stories of partnerships and 9-Grids.
Plus - AstraZeneca's Brian Murphy tells us about the company's Learning Trial, and how increased media scrutiny doesn't really affect his work.
- International Women’s Day: Forging a gender-equal world
- The crisis leadership imperative pt1
- Ideas that will shake you: Am I just a postage stamp on the screen?
- The Fosway digital learning 9-Grid
- UK tech investment is failing due to poor training
- LPI and Blue Eskimo join forces to connect L&D talent with jobs
- That book Jo mentions
Emily Cosgrove and Sara Hope on deepening trust and belonging through reverse mentoring
This week’s news and research from around the world compiled by the TJ editor
The skills crisis is here for the forseeable future and to thrive, says Paul Geddes we all have to change our mindset
Vincent Belliveau, Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at Cornerstone OnDemand, explores the benefits of internal recruitment
Leading leadership and management training firm, Leading Results, has launched a new curriculum designed to help businesses to develop leaders within their own organisations.
Research from Accenture reveals that LGBT+ employees in the UK encounter unique challenges and privately held fears in the workplace that often go unseen but have a huge impact on their day-to-day...