TJwow webinar recording February 2017 - webinar technology for conversation-led learning
Recording of the TJ discussion webinar from February 2017 about using webinar technology for conversation-led learning. A different format from the normal #TJwow webinars as this was an adaptation of the Online Educa Berlin speaking session.
February 23rd 10am UK time
Online Educa Berlin presentation about Webinar Technology for Conversation-led Learning
Not everyone can make it to a conference, including Online Educa Berlin (OEB).
TJ's Deputy Editor Jo Cook delivered an online version of her interactive presentation from #OEB16.
At the opening of the session attendees where asked what they wanted to focus on in a conversation about webinar technology.
Do you recognise some of the challenges yourself?
- Very early days for us and trying to find the best tech that works for us
- Exploring the best tech available.. for my organisation
- Platform and how we would use it in line with our brand and USP
- I use GoTo Webinar or Zoom quite often, but usually with small groups. Just here for ideas
- Breakout rooms have been a big diasappointement. I won't mention product names!
- Getting the interaction balance right. Too much and it can get distracting, too little and it can feel like a big blank wall for the presenter.
Should you attend the next #TJwow webinar?
This is just some of the chat window feedback at the end of this session:
Wow wee - what a session
Thanks for another great webinar
Really enjoy your style
Wow wee - what a session...
A selection of news and views compiled by TJ’s editor.
Frank Weishaupt on working through immersive technologies that will build and nurture collaboration and innovation in a hybrid workforce
Ed Bernacki offers three skills to make our WFH home more effective
Anthony Santa Maria on how personalised learning builds future-ready workforces
Learning Pool, global provider of e-learning solutions, is thrilled for its colleagues, Stefan Eger and Ronnie Wilson-Miller who both achieved wins at the Learning Technologies Awards 2021
Kate Pasterfield of Sponge UK urges L&D not to get stuck in the present.