The Dods D&I Annual Conference is designed to provide organisations at all stages of their D&I journeys with the actionable advice and guidance needed to adapt current practice and map a path to progress.
Over the course of the day, receive best practice and valuable insights from seasoned experts who will guide you in examining your current approach to D&I and determining your next steps.
Key speakers include:
- Rupert McNeil, Chief People Officer, UK Civil Service
- Asif Sadiq, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Adidas
- Emma Codd, Global Inclusion Leader, Deloitte
- Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, Mind
- Julie Dennis, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Acas
Click here for further information.
This event is CPD-certified and will contribute to your professional development.